More and more women are making the switch to menstrual cups, not just because they're better for the environment, but because they provide for easier, cleaner and safer periods.
- 12 hour leak-free protection!
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability.
- Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colors and dyes.
- User-friendly, safe alternative to pads and tampons.
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals.
- Save money on all those pads and tampons month after month - use your cup for years to come!
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal.
- FREE SHIPPING
We are big believers in making the switch to the menstrual cup but we also understand that many women are hesitant to make the jump because most cups start at around $30-40. There are cheaper cups available, but they don't have FDA approval, despite what they may claim. Enter Aneer!
Use this cup as a starter to give the Aneer cup a try without the financial commitment, or fall in love with our cup forever! Either way, at this price point, you can't go wrong.
Package: Aneer Cup is always accompanied by an organic cotton bag for storage and a small booklet with instructions.
Sizing: We suggest that you buy BOTH a Small and Large cup, eliminating the risk of ordering the wrong size!
- Small – for women with light to moderate flow, or who are younger, or have not experienced intercourse.
- Large – for women who have a normal or heavier flow, or who have given birth vaginally or engaged in intercourse.
Cup in Classic and Colors is made from silicone, tested and approved according to standard: FDA 21 CFR 177.2600.